Thursday, June 18, 2009

you'll never believe it!

ohhh mannn! Ok, so it's Bree's Birthday! I don't know if I mentioned it... but it is, and Christina and I took Bree out to celebrate her new life in being 23! Since we have been searching for a restaurant that has pizza, we decided today would be the day.. and Bree has really wanted some pizza! hehehe. Anyways, so we get to the restaurant and I ordered a margarita pizza. It was one of the personal pie type of deals. So the waiter brings out some utensils and.... a bottle of..... KETCHUP! My first thought... ummmm what?!?! Yes, indeed the people of Bosnia eat their pizza by dipping it in ketchup! I was astonished, I mean as you can imagine being from New York and all. As Christina put it 'New Yorker's are very particular about their pizza..' You bet they are!! hahaha!¨But, brace yourselves... I tried it... I know, I know.. I know what you all must be thinking, but to be perfectly honest, the pizza tasted like garbage without a little ketchup on it. HAHHAHAHA! Oh! Annnnddd it had MUSHROOMS on it! To all who know my sincere and utter disgust for mushrooms, I tried to eat the pizza... but I just couldn't! JDSLKAJDSA EWWW! I quickly gulped down the one and kindly and neatly picked the rest off. Seriously, they are just not my thing. Unless they are finely chopped into little bits, like when I ate them with Frank at '3 Margaritas'!

well that's all for now!

Cao

1 comment:

  1. Holy Cow! Pizza and ketchup?? More proof that the only place in the WORLD that pizza is done right is good old New York. I'm thinking this experience taught you to stick with local food, lol Love youuuu<333
    PS-it's weird that my name on this is Jacqueline. I assume you know its you're very favorite brooklynite Jackie :)

    ReplyDelete