Sunday, June 7, 2009

let's do this

ahh, holy crapola! I'm in the airport and getting ready to go!! Well, not exactly I still have about an hour and a half until I board my flight to Toronto. Then from there I have an over night flight to Frankfurt (it's too bad I couldn't actually explore Germany..) & then to Croatia! But seriously, I can't complain - I'm going to freakin' Bosnia! (whoooooo)

I had a great last couple of days in the states- hanging out and enjoying myself ;) ** But, I am pretty excited/nervous/excited/anxious/excited about all of the experiences that I am going to have!!!! Especially the fact that I am getting this opportunity to travel (at the ripe age of 23) and it's my first time out of the country! (swweeeetttt)

But, I'm going to miss you all a lotl! I will update this as often as possible! :)


Now.. let's hope I don't still have that baggage curse...here's praying to actually getting my luggage when I get to Croatia! ;)


MUAH!!!

4 comments:

  1. Thinking of you baby girl and praying you have a safe trip. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you sweetie, call me as soon as you get the chance. love you :) MMUUUUAAAHHH!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make us all proud. Bottom line.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anna. Hope your trip was uneventfuly and you are safe and sound on the first leg of this wonderful journey you are taking. We are thinking about you and love you lots. Love, Aunt Nancie and the boys.

    ReplyDelete