Monday, June 1, 2009

And so it begins..

Hey Everyone!

So, thanks to my Aunt Nancie's idea, I have decided to join the bloggers world. : ) (Geeze- before you know it I could possibly start twittering... but let's hope not). Any-who so I will try to keep you all up-to-date with what I will be doing while I am in Bosnia. I've just started to prepare for my trip & I will be leaving this Sunday 6/7 !! I'm a little anxious about the travel - I think it's just under 20 hrs total.. yeah, I know.. haha.

Well, I miss you all & I will be in touch soon!! <3

2 comments:

  1. Anna,
    I will miss you and our daily chats..but now that I have "blogged" on I can do this too. :-) Be careful and enjoy ..and Learn every minute you are there. I love you xxoo mauh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE MY ANNA BEC!!!!!!!!! BB safe trip i miss you now but knowing you'll be so far away i'll miss you even more!! have a great experience and i cant wait to see you in august! XOXXOXOX Love always Ber =0)

    ReplyDelete