Wednesday, July 29, 2009

. loads of hope .

Heyy to All!

So I am pretty sure most of you who have ever watched tv have seen these commercials before; you know the ones where Tide is participating in the 'Loads of Hope' campaign where any proceeds that they receive go to families who have been affected by disaster. Well I thought this would be the perfect place to stand on my soap box to promote this campaign and all of the great things that it has done for the many people affected by disaster in our own country. Basically, this campaign travels around with a mobile laundromat and the volunteers wash, dry, and fold the clothes for individuals affected by the disaster the team is responding to. You can support this campaign by purchasing any yellow cap tide product or a vintage tide t-shirt! Which I don't know about you, but those vintage tees look pretty cool! :D So here is the website below. Check it out! I know it's sometimes annoying to put the effort in, but I mean we all do laundry, and just think about how much you could be helping out with a simple purchase.



http://www.tide.com/en-US/loads-of-hope/how-you-can-help.jspx



I love and miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment